Tucked in the lap of nature is the exotic destination Kukke Subramanya “The Holy amidst Wilderness”. This holy land with tourists abuzz the entire year has exhilarating trekking trails, exciting picnic spots, towering hills, mesmerizing waterfalls and many more temples along with one of the major Hindu pilgrimage centre Shri Kukke Subramanya temple.
Name the spot of your taste, the place has all of them. Here you don’t just find peace and solace but yourself!
Be with us. “come,explore this natural paradise. Relax,refresh and return with memories of rewarding evergreen experiences”
Kukke Subramanya just does not have Subramanya temple as an attraction, it has lot more to offer to visitors. We organise following activities in and around Kukke Subramanya.
EXPERIENCE LIFE AT A LOCAL VILLAGE
- Nature walk, walk on the river side
- Cooking lesson of delicious local dishes
- See the way how bee keeping is done
- Visit waterfalls and play
- Cut the ready to harvest banana by yourself!
[Note: Also you can buy fresh natural Indian bay leaf, Coconut, Arecanut directly from farmer!]
TREKKING AND NIGHT CAMPING
- View points
- Panoramic view
- Lunch/Dinner in the middle of nature
- Sunset view
- Overnight stay at the top
- Camp fire
- Monsoon Rain cycling
- Experience the cool breeze
NIGHT NATURE WALK
The rainforest of Kukke (Foothill of Pushpagiri, part of western ghat Biodiversity hotspot) at night heaves with the croaks and clicks of insects, scurrying of bandicoots and sounds of bats which wake up from their day time slumber. You want to explore such jungle at night? Want to see what wakes up when the sun goes down at Kukke and discover a world previously unseen by the visitors?
Our guided night walks allow you to tune into all your senses-free from the shackles of technology, to discover what lies beneath the blanket of darkness. Two hour unique experience of night walk starts at 7.30pm every day.
- Local guide will accompany you throughout the tour
- Suitable for all ages from 8 upwards
- No experience necessary, but tour requires moderate fitness
- In the event of adverse weather, the event may be cancelled.